HP Designjet Z6610
The fastest graphics production printing solution
HP DesignJet Z6610®
The fastest graphics production printing solution.
Produce sharp, durable prints with the fastest graphics production printing solution. Designed to handle production peaks, and that seamlessly integrates into your current workflow.
SHARP – High-quality, durable output
• Achieve high impact and clear readability from line drawings to posters, with optimized printheads. • Maintain high quality with optimized maintenance routines. • Work without concern for damage with water-/fade-resistant prints by HP Vivid Photo Inks.
PRODUCTIVE – Handle production peaks
• Manage high workloads with print speeds up to 212 ft²/hr on glossy and 548 ft²/hr on plain paper. • Handle more jobs with 500 GB hard disk capacity. • Complete job after job with long media rolls, 775-ml HP ink cartridges, and a builtin take-up reel.
RELIABLE – Fits your current workflow
• Seamlessly integrate with the market-leading software. • Improve operator efficiency with HP SmartStream job preparation and processing software. • Enjoy one-click printing with HP Click printing software.
- Model size: 60 in Functions: Print Speed specifications Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper): 3.2 min/page Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper): 2.1 min/page Print time color image ISO N5 (draft, D coated paper): 18 sec/page Memory specifications Memory: 64 GB (virtual) Internal Storage: 500 GB Technical specifications Print quality (best): Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet Number of print cartridges: 6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, matte black, photo black, light gray) Finished output handling: Roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter, take-up reel Media types: Bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, proofing paper, backlit, self-adhesive, banner and sign, fabric, fine art printing material Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls):11 to 60 in
- Connectivity, standard: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), EIO Jetdirect accessory slot Print languages: HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, CALS G4
Power and operating requirements
- Power consumption: 270 W (printing); < 48 W (ready); < 5.3 W (sleep); < 0.3 W (off) Operating temperature range: 41 to 104ºF & (5 to 40ºC ) Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 95.7 x 27.2 x 53.9 in Weight: 419 lb
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty What’s in the box: HP DesignJet Z6610 Production Printer, spindle, printheads, introductory ink cartridges, maintenance cartridge, printer stand, take-up reel, 3-in spindle adapter kit, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord Software included Printer drivers HP Click HP Applications Center HP DesignJet Utility including HP Color Center
8809 63rd Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T6E 0E9
Hours Of Operation