HP Designjet T2530 eMFP
Print/scan/copy, share – maximize workgroup productivity & enterprise security
HP DesignJet T2530®
PRODUCTIVE—Efficiencies help workgroups to save time
Quickly produce professional-quality CAD and GIS drawings. Print A1/D-size prints in 21 seconds. Rely on six Original HP inks for consistent, accurate results. Opt for Adobe PostScript® for high-resolution graphics.
Boost productivity. Rely on a single, intuitive control panel for print, scan, and copy tasks. Stay organized with an integrated 50-page output stacking tray. Experience flexible dual-roll printing. And print straight from your mobile device.
Take advantage of the many features that make this workgroup Multifunctional printer (MFP) easy to manage, secure, control, and operate. With integrated capabilities, access controls, security protocols, and two rolls, you gain more control, more time to focus on business.
• Present your work in precise, detailed color rendered with 6 Original HP inks including gray and photo black.
• Make your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics— opt for Adobe PostScript®
• Produce professional CAD and GIS drawings with consistent color accuracy, risp, sharp lines, up to 2400 dpi.
• Produce fast, high-quality results—get 1/D-size prints in 21 seconds (120 A1/D ages per hour).
PRODUCTIVE—Efficiencies help workgroups to save time
• Convenient access to single control panel or print/scan/copy enables easy, do-it-yourself operation.
• Keep workgroups on task—integrated 50-page output stacking tray conveniently delivers flat, collated prints.
• Two rolls provide flexibility—easy front loading, automatic alignment; two media types/sizes, smart switching.
• Print straight from your Apple® or AndroidTM1 smartphone/tablet wherever you are with HP Mobile Printing.
MANAGEABLE—Secure and easy-to-manage for IT
• From upgrades to network integration, this single, integrated device requires less effort to manage.
• Gain control—initiate front panel access rules, monitor media rolls and printer status, track print jobs.
• Protect your data with IPSec, NTLMv2, SNMPv3, 802.1X, PIN printing, and more security options.
• Enable unattended printing with two 300- ft (91.4-m) rolls compatible with the way you work.
Line drawings: 21 sec/page on A1/D, 120 A1/D prints per hour
Print resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Margins: (top x bottom x left x right)
Roll: 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 mm (0.12 x 0.12 x 0.12 x 0.12 in)
Sheet: 3 x 22 x 3 x 3 mm (0.12 x 0.87 x 0.12 x 0.12 in)
Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Ink types: Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
Ink drop: 6 pl (C, M, Y, G, pK); 9 pl (mK)
Printheads: 1 (C, G, M, mK, pK, Y)
Line accuracy: +/- 0.1%6
Minimum line width: 0.02 mm (0.0008 in) (HP-GL/2 addressable)
Guaranteed minimum line width: 0.07 mm (0.0028 in) (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))7
Handling: Input: two automatic front-loading roll feeds, smart roll switching, sheet feed
Output: integrated output stacking tray (from A4/A to AO/E, with up to 50 A1/D-size capacity), media bin, automatic cutter Scanner: straight-through scan paper path for sheet and cardboard originals
Size: Rolls: 279 to 914 mm (11 to 36 in)
Sheets: 210 x 279 to 914 x 1219 mm (8.3 x 11 to 36 x 48 in)
Standard sheets: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0 (A, B, C, D, E)
Thickness: Up to 0.5 mm (19.7 mil)
Scan speed: Color: up to 6.35 cm/sec (2.5 in/sec) & Grayscale: up to 19.05 cm/sec (7.5 in/sec)
Scan/ copy resolution: Up to 600 dpi
Maximum scan size: 914 x 8000 mm (36 x 315 in) (JPEG), 914 x 5000 mm (36 x 197 in) (PDF), 610 x 15,000 mm (24 x 590.5 in) (TIFF)
Thickness: Up to 0.8 mm (0.03 in)
Reduction/ enlargement: 25 to 400%
Maximum copies: Up to 99 copies.
Copier settings: Copy quality, copy color, roll, content type, original paper type, background removal, contrast, de-skew, blueprints support.
Applications: Line drawings, Renderings, Presentations, Maps, Orthophotos
Memory: 128 GB (file processing),8 500 GB hard disk
Interfaces (standard): Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Base-T)
Print languages(standard): Basic Multifunction Printer: HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP-PCL3GUI, URF PostScript® Multifunction Printer: Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7 Extension Level 3, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS, G4, HP-PCL3GUI, URF.
Printing paths: Direct printing from USB flash drive, email printing, HP driver for Windows, HP driver for MAC OS X, HP Print Service for Android, Apple AirPrint driver.
Drivers (included): HP-GL/2, HP-PCL3GUI drivers for Windows and Mac OS X; PostScript drivers for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X10.
Dimensions (w x d x h): Printer 1399 x 916 x 1110 mm (55.1 x 36.1 x 43.7 in), Shipping 1500 x 781 x 815 mm (59.1 x 30.8 x 33.5 in)
Weight: Printer 112 kg (245 lb.) Shipping 145 kg (320 lb)
What’s in the box: HP DesignJet T2530 Multifunction Printer, printhead, introductory ink cartridges, stacking tray, printer stand and media bin, spindles, quick reference guide, setup poster, start-up software, power cord.
Operating temperature: 5 to 40oC (41 to 104oF)
Storage temperature: -25 to 55oC (-13 to 131oF)
Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH
Acoustic Sound pressure: 47 dB(A) (printing); 39 dB(A) (ready); <16 dB(A) (sleep))
Sound power: 6.5 B(A) (printing); 5.8 B(A) (ready); <1.9 B(A) (sleep)
Power consumption: 120 watts (printing/scanning); 1.3 watts sleep (5 watts with embedded Digital Front End), Input voltage (auto ranging) 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), Input Current 2 A max
Warranty One-year limited hardware warranty
8809 63rd Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T6E 0E9
Hours Of Operation