High productivity. Color scanning. Fast output.
It’s all built in to the RICOH® Aficio® MP W5100 and MP W7140 Wide Format Digital Imaging Systems.
The Ricoh Aficio MP W5100 and MP W7140 allow for fast printing even as you capture, share and save all of
your day-to-day hard-copy document processes—color markups, edits, penciled-in changes and as-builts—into
your ever-changing project workflow.
The Ricoh Aficio MP W5100 and MP W7140 Wide Format Digital Imaging Systems are truly high productivity tools that can help you work smarter, collaborate easier, share faster and finish your projects on-time and on-budget.
Add up the fast output speed, user simplicity and smart engineering of the Ricoh Aficio
MP W5100 and MP W7140 Wide Format Digital Imaging Systems,and you get systems that will be
the workhorse in your reprographic area for years to come.
• Jump-start your workflow productivity with output speeds up to 10 or 14 documents per minute.
• Share the productivity from day one, thanks to the redesigned, super-wide color LCD operation panel.
• Reduce paper and toner usage by previewing document thumbnails before printing or scanning.
• Simplify and enlarge displays with the touch of a button for easier walkup use.
• Change paper and toner in a snap—clear jams, too—through the easy-to-use front-loading drawers
and clamshell engineering.
Streamline Your Workflow
Whether you use the Ricoh Aficio MP W5100 and MP W7140 Wide Format Digital Imaging Systems
with a dedicated professional operator, have walkup users or work from a remote PC, you can
configure exactly the system you need to optimize your unique workflow.
• Eliminate tedious document updating by capturing as-builts, handwritten, on-site changes and
color markups, and then integrating them with satellite imagery, photographs and maps to create
complete bid sets.
• Create and distribute documents with a comprehensive selection of Scan-to options.
• Scan project documents directly into an electronic plan room for easy viewing by other architects,
engineers or ontractors.
• Simplify document access by temporarily storing documents on the 320 GB (160 x 2) “Document Server”
and view them on the control panel or your PC for reprinting, as needed.
• Increase your ability to handle high-output volume with optional front and back multi-stackers.
Built to Last
The Ricoh Aficio MP W5100 and MP W7140 Wide Format Digital Imaging Systems are tough and durable Ricoh products, designed to be a long-term investment for your organization—even in the most demanding environments.
• Count on the Ricoh Aficio MP W5100 and MP W7140’s durable materials and reliable engine design to handle monthly volumes comparable to much higher priced products.
• Maximize your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by investing in a system with an exceptionally long life expectancy.
Copy/Printing Electro-photographic printing Process
Paper Source 2 roll paper feeder (standard)
2 roll paper feeder (optional) 2 drawer paper cassette trays (optional)
*Cannot be installed simultaneously
Warm-Up Time Less than 120 Seconds
First Copy 10 seconds (D-size)
Copying Speed MP W7140: 14 ppm (D-size); MP W5100: 10 ppm (D-size)
Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi
Grayscale Scanning 256 levels
Grayscale Printing 2 levels
Reduction/ 18 presets; 25% to 400% by
Enlargement 0.1% increments
Multiple Copies 1 to 99 (ten key input)
Cutting Method Synchronized, preset cut, variable cut
Memory Capacity 1,024 MB (Copy/Printer);
2,048 MB (required with scanner option)
Standard Hard Drive 320 GB (160 x 2)
PC Interface Standard connection to external PC for RW-7140 controller
Original/Copy Size Maximum: MP W7140: 36″ x 1180″ (98.4 ft.); MP W5100: 36″ x 590″ (49.2′);
Minimum: 8.5″ x 8.5″; 36″ x 78″ bypass
Original Exits Rear (upper), Original rear exit (straight through), Original upper exit
Copy Exits Front: 99 Sheets (Plain Paper D-size LEF)
Back:10 Sheets (Plain Paper D-size LEF)
Power Source 208 – 240V 15A 60Hz (NEMA 6 – 20R)
Max Power 3kW per hour Consumption
Dimensions (WxDxH) 49.2″ x 29.7″ x 47.2″
Weight 507 lbs.
• 2 Drawer Cut Sheet Paper Tray (option)
• Auto Paper Selection (APS)
• Auto Reduce/Enlargement, User Auto Reduce/Enlargement, Preset Reduce/Enlargement, Zoom, Size Magnification,
• Directional Size Magnification (percentage and mm/inch), Fine Magnification
• Electronic Sort
• Image Overlay, Format Overlay, Negative/Positive, Mirroring, Double Copy, Repeat Copy, Combine Images
• Job Interrupt
• Job Program (up to 10 jobs)
• Manage System and Security Settings, Document Server, Printer and Scanner Features
• Margin Adjustment
• Preset Stamps, User Preset Stamps, Date Stamp, Page Stamp
• Standard 320 GB Hard Disk Drive: Store Up to 3,000 Documents
• User Tools, Manage System and Security Settings, Document Server, Printer and Scanner Features
Paper Cassette Tray 2 drawer paper cassette; adjustable up to 18″ x 24″. Holds up to 250 sheets x 2 (17 lbs. – 20 lbs.)
Roll Feeder 2 roll feeder option; holds an additional 2 rolls (4 rolls total)
Roll Holders 2 holders, max roll diameter 3″ core
Printer Option Type W7140 (Option)
Controller Board Embedded
Print Speed MP W7140: 14 ppm D-size LEF, 7 ppm E-size SEF;
MP W5100: 10 ppm D-size LEF, 5 ppm E-size SEF
Print Resolution Up to 600 dpi
HDD 320 GB (160 x 2) (Shared with other applications such as Copy/Scanner)
Supported File HP-GL, HP-GL2, HP-RTL, TIFF, Formats PostScript/PDF, CALS, MS Office File Formats, JPEGs HDI Driver: DWG
Scanner Option Type W7140 (Option)
Controller Board Embedded
Scan Speed MP W7140 and MP W5100: 1.75 ips – 13 ips @ 600 dpi
Scan Resolution 150 dpi to 600 dpi;
Twain: up to 1200 dpi
Scanner Features Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder,
Network TWAIN, Scan-to-NCP, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-Document Server
Edit Erase Border, Positive/Negative, Mirror Image
Preview Full View: 18″ x 24″; Section Preview: 36″ x 48″
File Formats Multi page TIFF, Single page TIFF, Multi page PDF, Single page PDF, Single page JPEG
8809 63rd Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T6E 0E9
Hours Of Operation